We’re Launching Our First Festival of Confidence
Building confidence will take centre stage at our event dedicated to empowering women.
Our first Festival of Confidence will take place at Lyric in Hammersmith London and will provide a safe space for all womxn over 18, including Trans, non-binary and intersex to focus on building and celebrating their confidence.
We’re inviting women to celebrate their awesomeness at a day filled with masterclasses, workshops, treatments, talks and panel discussions all themed around building confidence and empowering women. The event, that will focus on the importance of confidence, self-esteem, wellbeing and mental health.
The activities will include:
- Panel talks: Body image, wellbeing, mental health, mindfulness and more…
- Makeup masterclass by beauty influencer and MUA Jayde Pierce
- Bra fittings and body confidence workshops by bra whisperer Katie Weir
- Career advice
- Self-care for anxiety
- Nipple tassel twirling and burlesque workshop
- Finding your sexual confidence workshop
- Meditation and mindfulness
About the event:
Time: 10:00 – 17:30
Venue: Lyric Hammersmith, Lyric Square, King Street, London, W6 0QL
Tickets: £65 Standard –
£105 VIP SOLD OUT
- This event is for women over 18 only
- Lunch, snacks and drinks are included in the ticket price
- Standard ticket holders will receive a gift bag worth over £100
- VIP ticket holders will receive a gift bag worth over £200 and exclusive experiences on the day
- Venue is wheelchair accessible